Does Livejasmin credit hack exist?
So probably if you have sniffed around in Google, you have already encountered a lot of what seems to be true livejasmin credit hack methods offering you free LiveJasmin credits. Like:
|livejasmin credits hack free|
|livejasmin hack credits free|
|livejasmin premium account hack|
|livejasmin username and password hack|
Let’s stop here a few minutes, and ask yourself why would anybody let you be the golden egg layer for FREE?
Good question, isn’t it?
I have some awful news for you; don’t quit reading since I’m almost certain you will be grateful for this info.
I’m going to tell you what the real purpose is behind these websites and why Livejasmin credit hack sites really exists.
So, why these Livejasmin credit hack sites exists?
Basically these websites have two main goals:
- Make lot of money from their users via different bogus methods.
- Gather personal and touchy data from visitors, like their Livejasmin username and password or even worse… (To make money again)
How and why can they do this? I’m going to explain everything to you, so stay with me, and let me protect you from the scammers.
Let’s see the types of the scammer Livejasmin credit hack websites.
The Survey Scam Sites
This is the most common rip-off technique; you can find a dozen such sites in different topics as well.
Basically these sites are making visitors believe that if they submit their credentials it will automatically add credits to their existing Livejasmin account.
To prove that their site is working perfectly, they usually add some fake reviews , fake video proofs, and comments as well. Not to mention the fake server log tab.
Okay, but why is it worth it for them?
In order to get the free livejasmin credits, you have to take some steps.
- Give out your livejasmin account (sometimes the password also).
- Let this online hacking tool run.
Easy, isn’t it?
- Oh no…You have to prove you are a human being, so you have to fill out some survey, or you have to register with some shady SMS service (which will cost you a shitload of money).
At the end you get nothing, of course, but you already filled out a lot of surveys for them, and they get their money from the survey companies. It’s a never-ending game; trust me, I’ve checked it.
So don’t trust them! You won’t get anything, but you have let them know your LivejJasmin account name, and in the worst case you passed your password into their hands too.
Not to mention that with a simple visit on these sites you could let them know about your browser’s meta data, like your IP and other juicy info.
(So with only one visit they can find out a lot of information about you, like your interests, your IP, and metadata. This info is very useful to set up a targeted attack against you.)
Downloadable credit hacker tools
For example : “Livejasmin credits hack v4.0 free download”
These fake Livejasmin credit hack downloadable tools also sound really great and offer a harmful and easy service, but you shouldn’t download any of them.
They are usually spreading these files on free file sharing sites, or Pastebin.com via bit.ly short links that point to private servers.
There are two types of them at least:
1 –Free to download livejasmin credits generator tools. This is the most dangerous type. If you download it, you might infect your PC with different malicious programs like RAT (remote access tool) / Trojan / Browser Hijacker / crypto virus and so on…In this way they can do a lot of things, like:
- Infect your device with key loggers to steal your credit card numbers, bank account data, and, of course, other passwords for social media sites, etc.
- Install malware to hijack your web browser (for example, you will see shit tons of unwanted ads making money for them, or manipulating your search results order to get traffic to their other websites, or ADS).
- Encrypt your hard drives/important files and blackmail you for extra money (ransomware).
- Start other attacks from YOUR computer.
- And any of a million other ways to make your money into their money.
[Pro TIP] What if you already downloaded something?
- Always a good idea to install some antivirus program.
- Use Malwarebytes to detect malware files on your computer.
- Always back up your important files.
- Decrypt the most common ransomwares with this online tool.
2. The other type of downloadable account hacker tools show up when you can download the hacker file for free. Usually it doesn’t contain any virus, or interesting stuff, but the file itself is password protected. I forgot to mention that if you need the password, you have to go to a specific website, and then you have to fill out some survey. Now maybe you can guess that there is no working password or working livejasmin credits hack software.
As I told you, there is no way, but let me play a bit with the idea.
- Can you imagine if there were any extra credits that would exist on an livejasmin system without any legal purchases behind them?
- If any hacker could gain access to livejasmin servers and databases to modify the credit amounts it would be an awesome success. I think if anybody would have those skills, they would never make such cheap websites to earn “a few dimes.” These skills are worth much more in the IT field.
- If this livejasmin credits hack program would exist, everybody could make an model account to make infinity money for them, without any effort.
- There is no way to generate free livejasmin credits.
- This hacking websites’ main goal is making easy money for the crooks from you, dear visitor.
- Protect your personal data. Never uncover your own livejasmin login information to different websites, or shady software programs, because you put yourself under serious risks.
- If it seems too good to be true, IT IS!
Security tips for your safety
- Always check to make sure you are using the right domain especially if you landed from suspicious sources.
In this way you can protect yourself from phishing attacks. What is phishing? Click here!
- If you decided to register a new account, good choice, but never use your real name as your nickname on the site. It is for your basic security.
[Pro TIP] – Consider using a different or random nickname (nickname generator), so if you put some comment or review to the site, your “internet life” can’t be tracked by any other member or model.
- Your password. NEVER ever re-use the same password. Really. Livejasmin is very safe, and fortunately it has been never leaked any personal data thanks to their security. But if your re-used username and password leaked from elsewhere, there is a chance that crooks are trying to access different websites with them.
[Pro TIP] You can check if your email and password ever leaked out from different well-known websites. HaveIBeenpwned. Do not forget this site is only for the known hack issues, so it doesn’t mean that your password has never been stolen.
Good to know there are also specialized websites for sharing stolen username and password combinations. (Please never use them!)
- Never choose an easy password which contains a dictionary word, or your birth date. It’s really easy to guess, or bruteforce <bruteforce> it. Instead you should use password phrases.
[Pro TIP] You can check if your password is secure enough, and how much time you would need to hack it with different machines. Here.
- Very good idea to change your password frequently (like monthly or at least every 6 months).
[Pro TIP] You can use password manager programs to generate long and secure passwords like Keepass, Everpass, etc. that remind you to generate new passwords frequently.